A remote demonstration is basically a quick tour of the portal features conducted over the phone and utilising screen-sharing technology. A member of our student services team will conduct the remote demonstration, help you get started and answer your questions.
As it’s a great way to get started on your studies and will cover the information listed below, it’s highly recommended that you sign up for a demonstration at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Workbook – what the workbook entails and how you can access it
- Student study plan – how to access your study plan and what it entails
- Update profiles – how to update profiles
- Trainer details/contact – how to access your trainer’s details and get in touch with them
- Upload assessments and how to upload/submit your assessments to the portal
- Additional resources – additional online resources that will prove helpful with your studies
Upcoming event information – details of upcoming Charlton Brown events, support workshops, etc. Don’t hesitate to contact Charlton Brown to arrange a convenient time for your remote demonstration.